Meow Mania, Fall 2017
Do you “own” a cat? Want to bring your cat(s) to Meow Mania? Anyone can bring their cat to be admired at Meow Mania, you will just need to register your cat(s) prior to the event. Please click on the link below to register EACH cat you want to bring!
If you are interested in sponsoring a rescue cat to participate in Meow Mania for an opportunity to be adopted to its “furever” home, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a sponsorship form. Rescue cat sponsorship is $25 per cat. Thank you for your generosity!
Deadline to enter cats into Meow Mania is October 28, 2017 AT 8PM.
Meow Mania Summary Sheet
- Each cat entered in this event is at a fee of $30 per cat. This entry fee is non-refundable.
- If you require a grooming space, please indicate that on the entry form, and is an additional fee of $10.
- Double cages are available to rent at $5 per cage (please state if you require a cage on the entry form).
- On Entry Form, under “TICA #” leave as “pending”. If you are an ECFC member or a rescue organization, please state “member” or name your rescue group in the “breeder, if any”.
By entering Meow Mania, I agree to the following:
- Payments can be made by etransfer to email@example.com or by certified cheque (made out to the Edmonton Cat Fanciers Club) and mailed to:
The Edmonton Cat Fanciers Club
P.O. Box 69149, Skyview RPO
13040 137 Avenue
Edmonton, AB T5L 5E3
- Any changes to entries should be directed to the entry clerk immediately.
- Exhibitors enter their cats at their own risk.
- TICA show rules are in effect, and exhibitors will abide by these and event rules.
- All entry fees and related costs must be paid as soon as the entry form is received by the entry clerk, whether it be received by email, phone, fax, or posted mail. Entering this event (by any of the above methods), constitutes a binding agreement to pay in full all of the required fees ordered by the exhibitor, even if you withdraw, fail to attend, or fail to complete the entry process. No payments will be accepted at the door. Unpaid entries will not be allowed into show hall.
- Any additional or excess payments will be considered a donation to the event.
Entry clerk: Gabrielle Foster firstname.lastname@example.org